Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hey Folks,

I have a 'bad' habit of trying to add things to my car that it wasn't suppode to have. I have a 2004 Legacy Sedan, and am trying to add step lights (lower corner of front doors) and an ingition light. I have the parts and can run wires, but I'd like to fine the factory connectors for them.

Does anyone know what company Subaru uses for their connectors? If I have that, I can probably search for the ones that fit.

Thanks,

EVanism

OEM Connectors? HA Now that's funny!

It depends on the wattage/amperage of the items you are running...

OEM connectors don't exist, all of the wiring in the car is done by OEM connectors such as plugs and whatnot that the car was designed with.

Run down to your local auto parts store and take a walk down the electrical aisle. You will see all sorts of ways of connecting things.

If you are planning on adding a lot of extra items...considering wiring in an extra fuse block.

and remember...if you don't feel comfortable with electrical work...ASK SOMEONE WHO DOES...we don't want any crispy subies.