Here’s my 87 Brat. It was purchased rust-free in Arizona,
but is starting to get some rust from life here in Montana, time to keep that
at bay and do all the mods I've been planning:
- EJ22T engine from a 94 Legacy
- FT4WD D/R transmission with locking center (hybrid XT6 and 5 sp. D/R with helical front diff) 3.9 final ratio, clutch pack rear LSD
- Complete XT6 suspension including changeover to struts all around with coilovers built around Audi and Camry struts, 150 lb/in springs.·
- 4 inch lift with 3 inch drop blocks
- 15” wheels (Outback or Forester), 28” AT tires, some fender trimming will happen·
- Tube bumpers, roll bar and jump seats
- New light harness and lights and LED signal lamps
- XT6 seats
- new carpeting, sound deadening/sound proofing and stereo
IMAG0491.jpg 130.09K 120 downloads
Another angle with most of my Subaru stable; not pictured is an XT6. Yes, I may have a problem.
IMAG0494.jpg 161.46K 129 downloads
Edited by mcgarvey2001, 14 July 2014 - 04:55 PM.