Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hey Miles ! And anyone near Chicago

I'm in the Windy City this weekend.

Sunday is fairly open. Would be great to meet n greet the one and only Miles Fox and any of you fellow Subathusiast.

If you guys were able and willing there is a cool elk preservation park here in Elk Grove just west of the city. There are at least two babies among the elk if you wanted to bring kids or women. We are staying right across the street at the Sheraton

Or I might be able to drive up to 'waukee.

Would be way cool if we could stay local as my son is a huge Chicago fan all around and it's our first time here with much to see in a short stay.

Miles, I know you're busy and have a family so if it's any trouble don't sweat it.

We'll be at Wrigley for today and tomorrow's games , both mid afternoon games.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Paul, you can find me on facebook as well. I do work on sunday, at an oil change place, so there i a chance for you to roll in and shoot the breeze and i can get up close and personal with your car. If you got up here saturday, there is a hog roast block party in the alley. If you were to stay in milwaukee, i might be able to accommodate you between partially finished attic upstairs, or the spare room with the folks down stairs. Actually, there is a tend in the back yard, and i have off street parking.

I;ll pm you a phone number to call me.

BTW that box of spare timing parts had made my day rescuing a 500 dollar outback limited for parts into the nicest daily driver i have ever owned.

Just checked and I do have your number.

Again, sorry to not PM but I can't seem to get that to work on here.

No sweat on lodging. We're all booked until we leave on Monday. I'll try to convince my son to drive north. Unfortunately we are in a rental tiny Chevy thing , can't recall the name but it's funky and tiny.

Tomorrow it's back to Wrigley. Cubs won a beauty of a game today.

Wow for the Midwest and the number of top heavy blondes!!!! ;)

I'll send a text sometime tomorrow probably after the game.

I had no idea Chicago was this cool. I wish we were here for the week. I'm pretty sure we will do this again next year too.

Very glad the parts helped you out. Gives me that good feeling of helping a brother!!

Talk to you soon! Cheers!!! .... We are at the Tilted Kilt now.... Yee Haa !!!!!