Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Guest lothar34
I never knew that saab changed the suspension or sterring at all. Is there a article on this.

There's a review on autospies:

http://www.autospies.com/article/index.asp?articleId=2899&categoryId=8

There are lots of pics too, so beware if you're on 56k.

I thought there was a review on edmunds.com too, but it looks like they're having site troubles right now.

This travesty was concieved and executed by utter and complete rump roast-hats who are smearing their filth all over a fine car. That unreliable brand that is so visually displeasing that I want to tear out my eyes and batter them in powdered chlorine after looking at one. And further, the blue ribbon of breakdowns and failures will be pinned on the piss poor makeover conducted by the Tammy Fae Baker of the automotive engineering set. Their interior makeover also gives one all the tactile pleasures of handeling a used Coney Island whitefish. The whole concept is as corrupt as recieving the french arts from Bea Arthur, yes the core performance may be there but the package is so deformed you cannot possibly enjoy it. Like a Cuban cigar smuggled in the the most notrorious of body cavities there is no way to savor the inner flavor without being overwhelmed by the tainted packaging.

Very descriptive. Dude you are as expressive with cutting words as you are with metal. I think you nailed the concept of the Saab-raped soob on all levels. Picture perfect painting of abslolute revulsion. Textbook Approach-Avoidance scenario.

Why? :confused: Why do such a dirty thing to such a nice car? What was FHI thinking? That Saad is going to cut into thir market and slander their name. I hve never liked Saads and to see them get their grubby fingers on a Subaru is so... distressing. I'm not eloquent like subarubrat in expressing my loss.

Guest lothar34
Why? :confused: Why do such a dirty thing to such a nice car? What was FHI thinking? That Saad is going to cut into thir market and slander their name. I hve never liked Saads and to see them get their grubby fingers on a Subaru is so... distressing. I'm not eloquent like subarubrat in expressing my loss.

FHI is still selling the cars, just to SAAB instead of consumers. The people who have a real reason to be mad are the Subaru dealers.

I'm about to get pummeled for this, but I think the Saab 92-X is nice. I DO agree that thus redesign would cause pain for Subaru dealers because Saab is going to sell Subaru's awesome AWD and engine design out from under Subaru. The only bad reviews I've read about the WRX is that the ride is a bit rough, and if Saab can improve on what seems to be the the only con to buying a WRX then that is a major selling point for Saab. So, yeah, this sucks more for Subaru than anyone else.