Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EA82 Unhatched spotted in NV

Spotted heading south on US395 between Cold Springs and Stead Nevada was a ea82 wagon with the back cut off to be made into a truck bed. It was a strange site to see but it was cool none the least. It was a Blue Grey oxidized paint. Is this anyone’s on the board???? I should have followed but I was heading North. :-\ I couldn’t get my digi camera to turn on fast enough. :mad:

I've seen that car (or one just like it) a long time ago, I think around Carson City, maybe Dayton. Was going the other direction and couldn't follow...actually my friend spotted it, and pointed it out to me. Lots of weird customization around there.

Jeremy, did you get snow last night? Got about 4" in Tahoe and a dusting in the hilly 'hoods around Carson..snow in May, yippee!!:grin:

If I ever see him again I'll try to follow. I need Brians Turbo to catch up. :eek:

Yeah we got a light dusting of snow. Really surprised me when I woke up. Figured it was time for some subie wheelin up in the woods. Found lots and lots of mud and snow. hehe almost got stuck with no cell service or tire chains. hehe but it was fun.

IMAG0009%20(Small).JPG