Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Guys at Brian's RULE!!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 The Scooby

The Scooby

EJ Swap Junkie

• Members
  • 1,752 posts
  • South Seattle

Posted 11 May 2004 - 04:13 PM

well i come home from school today to see a call from brian's subaru, i shoot them a call back. well it ends up the other day they said that Aarons was hiring since they jus canned a guy, well it ends up without me knowing brian goes over and talks with the owner, and scores me the job, and calls today to give me the news to head over if i want a job.

so i head over, introduce myself, and was given the job and was told to start when ever i want, and i can work when i want.

SCORE FOR ME!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

#2 calebz

calebz

Andys Coupe killed my cat

• Administrator
  • 7,547 posts
  • Tacoma

Posted 11 May 2004 - 04:14 PM

Doing what?

#3 subaru_styles

subaru_styles

the 1st RX wagon!

• Members
  • 1,696 posts
  • OMGhi2U in da couve

Posted 11 May 2004 - 04:18 PM

tight! good for you. :banana: yeah you should be my "eye's" over there as im still looking for an 87+ wagon or rx sedan analog turbo cluster.:brow: i like aarons alot. ive ordered tons of stuff from them and there's never been a problem and i get my stuff SOOOOO fast!

#4 baccaruda

baccaruda

YOUR FAVORITE MOD

• 6,941 posts
  • SpoVegas, WA

Posted 11 May 2004 - 04:43 PM

MWAHAhaha... soon the USMB will have infiltrated every possible parts source in the entire world! Someone get hired at Ebay next! congrats :D

#5 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,088 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 11 May 2004 - 05:39 PM

Who got canned?

Good score on the job. Say hi to Tom for me.

#6 subaru420

subaru420

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 11 May 2004 - 05:54 PM

Way to be Man! If you goto Brians today Look for the baby blue Gl Wagon... thats my baby. (Peep the interior... tres plush!)Congrats on the Job again! :drunk: <--- Cheers for you!

#7 The Scooby

The Scooby

EJ Swap Junkie

• Members
  • 1,752 posts
  • South Seattle

Posted 12 May 2004 - 10:48 AM

thanks guys, well im just pulling parts for now, then get to drive the fork lift, and thats really about it, i get paid 7.50 starting and if i show "Improvement and/or heart for what im doing" raises come quickly.i dunno who got canned, Brian told me some guy did because he was stealing stuff or something.

but there is the head guy, sorry im bad with names, then my superior, who's name starts with J...

oh well i hope to start soon, just have to tell my uncle at jiffy lube that i got a job MUCH closer to home.

let see, basically sea-tac to redmond everyday, or sea-tac to white center... gee i wonder what one i will take...

Later,
Shean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users