Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Guys at Brian's RULE!!!

well i come home from school today to see a call from brian's subaru, i shoot them a call back. well it ends up the other day they said that Aarons was hiring since they jus canned a guy, well it ends up without me knowing brian goes over and talks with the owner, and scores me the job, and calls today to give me the news to head over if i want a job.

so i head over, introduce myself, and was given the job and was told to start when ever i want, and i can work when i want.

SCORE FOR ME!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

thanks guys, well im just pulling parts for now, then get to drive the fork lift, and thats really about it, i get paid 7.50 starting and if i show "Improvement and/or heart for what im doing" raises come quickly.i dunno who got canned, Brian told me some guy did because he was stealing stuff or something.

but there is the head guy, sorry im bad with names, then my superior, who's name starts with J...

oh well i hope to start soon, just have to tell my uncle at jiffy lube that i got a job MUCH closer to home.

let see, basically sea-tac to redmond everyday, or sea-tac to white center... gee i wonder what one i will take...

Later,

Shean