Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show 16 Photo Thread

My RX after the mud pit

in my opinion the track

could have been WAY muddier

But all in all it was fun

So, when we made it way muddier we spent half the day , if not more, dragging people out. LOL It is probably the weirdest science out there. Barring any type of space science for obvious reasons.

I was the guy in the orange shirt and white sunglasses. Hopefully I was nice enough to you, that you didna need an apology.lol , kinda known for that.

But these folks Know I am a solid cat that will be there for them for as long as I can, Besides my retarded nature.. This is a serious word that many take offensive. Sorry. lol

Just hope you had fun. And I have no problem letting people help to wet things down :) as I am sure no one else does either! lol

The real heroes are people that don't even frequent these forums. They are friends. People that come to have fun. Because they can work as a second nature. because they care.. I literally had to walk away when Danny talked about Ed. I am kinda choked up about it to this moment.

However. back to the people that usually make things happen. What about the booth? The folks that sit up there an do a job of dealing with"this" and "that".Heroes as well. They made it so we c an see and experience some badass times. Piss on anyone that has anything negative to say.

Wait, that sounded very brash. Which I am. However, not meant to brash to you, and or anyone in particular.

I would annihilate anyone who opposes them. The volunteers that help park, the folks all around anything having to do with the show.

AMAZing,

I tried aMAZEballs out this weekend. DIdna like it. Sticking with the vernacular I showed up with.

AMAZING>other shows. There is a true community forming. There are always rump roast holes.

I am paying my penance by working this show. I LOVE it. it shows my progress. lol

I had some learning moments, made some apologies, and maintained myself. Pretty dam god good weekend. If I do say so myself.

cheers

Edited by monstaru
  • Like 6

My normal camera is currently broken, so the cell phone had to do, these were the three good shots I got this year.

IMG_0952-L.jpg

That would be my Baja (2005 Brat)

And Brian, I too got a little choked up when Dan started talking about Ed, he truly was a valuable member of the community.

Edited by Flowmastered87GL
  • Like 2

Figured we should have a thread dedicated to all the pictures from this years West Coast Subaru Show.

I'll start with this and upload more later.

S13s6XT.jpg

That's the one I wanted to see!!! :headbang:  :headbang: Thanks Nathaniel!

Hey Nick, just want to say you did an awesome job out there and gave me some tuff competition. :clap: I've got a couple good pics of you too.

Jesse

• Like 2

Of all the years to miss and NOT have my BRAT :mad:

Damn. Well, glad to hear you guys had a good show this year.

Brain, your refereeing probably kicked rump roast like usual ;)

I'm going to be stealing so many pictures to show off to those killer jump shots.

EA81's fly better than EA82's ;)

Twitch

PS: Thank you all for your pictures