Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anderson Design & Fabrication

Prwa101

So your sagging in the front? If you looking to fix that I prolly would just replace the struts if they haven't been done yet.

Haven't ever had to lift just the front. All it would do is lift the body off the subframe. I do believe the auto have an Exstra 4 bolts on the rear of the tranny. Turn around time is about a week-2 weeks depending on work load.

Struts new, the rear torsion is likely cranked (not by me) I like the height in the rear just wondered if only lifting the sub frame in the front would give a nice rugged level look, perhaps im being cheap too. The only thing that has stopped me in the past is the steering extension, and I believe there is a recipe for the front strut mounts to be 17 degrees offset or something, Now I just dont have time to mess around so if I do go lifted i better just have a kit.

• 3 months later...

Do you have one that fits and 05 baja? or does it fall in the new EJ category? My friend wants to lift his Baja and saw the lift on the 04 silver turbo foz from last week and he told us about your lifts

Awesome man! Glad the word is getting around! haha. Yes i do, i typicly build a 2" for these as the axles take the pressure more better than any more lifting. After that the subframe needs spaceed and becomes a big job. You can email me at Adnfab@gmail.com

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you go any higehr youll need a subframe spacer to help with the axle angle. But thats an easy fit. How high are you wanting to go?

Haha i need to update this thread.. Ive build a lot more than what im showing lol....

all the way to 2015 Outbacks and Foresters!!

Edited by Prwa101

If you go any higehr youll need a subframe spacer to help with the axle angle. But thats an easy fit. How high are you wanting to go?

Haha i need to update this thread.. Ive build a lot more than what im showing lol....

all the way to 2015 Outbacks and Foresters!!

I can make the subframe spacers and weld all that well, but I'd like to get the strut toppers done for me, seems the only part where crap welds would cause catastrophic danger.

I can make the subframe spacers and weld all that well, but I'd like to get the strut toppers done for me, seems the only part where crap welds would cause catastrophic danger.

Yeah thats for sure haha How much lift are you looking for?

Just want to say, I have 2 sets of front strut lifts, and another full lift on the way for my new Forester. Patrick is great to deal with, always helpful, great quality products, and still cheaper than others. I was also impressed with how in spec the camber was. It's always nice to have someone that obviously cares about customers and is willing to help as well.

• Like 1