Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Loyale EA82 engine compartment pics

I had to replace the engine in my 91 Loyale with the EA82, however i wasn't able to work on it for a couple of months during the summer, during which my hard drive crashed that had all my pictures on it of how everything was laid out in the engine compartment.

Would any of you happen to have pictures of how the wiring harness lays on top of the engine? (the main one that goes to the throttle body area) And then pictures of where exactly each fuel line goes and the vacuum lines.

My friend is needing me to get it out of his shop so i got to get it finished up. And if you had it, a couple pictures of the alternator mounting would be awesome too.

Thanks so much guys!

There are lots of engine compartment photos on this forum, you may need to do some searching.  Generally carburetor replacement and timing belt replacement have photos.

Here's some good pics from an engine rebuild:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/topic/129404-pulling-engine-etc-through-the-eyes-of-a-noob/?hl=%20pulling%20%20engine%20%20through%20%20eyes%20%20noob