Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Needed - 92 Loyale Wheel Hub ..

Need a new Hub for my 92 4wd Loyal front right ... new is $$$! anyone have a decent used one near Portland?

Also just did my Wheel bearing & noticed splines were worn but thought it would be ok so, when I put it in gear leaving work & heard the noise I was pretty sure what happened... so, since splines are stripped in the current hub & had to limp home in 4wd. Seemed to drive fine..... any harm in driving it this way?

Edited by GorgeSuby

There is a guy in beaverton parting out a 1990 ea82 car. I got some parts last week and the front hubs were still there. the prices were definantly right too, definantly cheaper than you'll get at a junk yard. There were lots of good parts left including axles and bearings if you wanna pick those up too. here's the link. Good luck finding your parts!

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pts/4601440696.html

If your really in a pinch, you can pop out one of your rear axles, put it in 4WD and just be getting drive from the other side. Its super easy too, just punch out 2 spring pins and your ready to roll. Not that you'd wanna do that for a long time though...but a quick and easy way to get down the road without causing damage.