Ultimate Subaru Message Board

missing cyber-buddy Tsunami, Tsunamaru ? WA coast

jono

Can anyone help me reconnect communications with Mark who has gone by usernames to reflect his position along the T'sunami coast of WA and his Fuji Faith?

Like many of us, he has drifted back and forth between Subies, Westfalias, Bronco and the family hack Teeyota.

I must have erred on recording his landline - says not connected.

His cell switches to message every flippin' time, but managed to wake the early sleeper back in January for a chat :)

Even the number for his wifey (as he affectionately called her) now comes up with a recording that "the call was unable to be connected at this time, please try later"

Come on, how many of you guys would let other members call your wife - at work  ?? Hey  ?? We were close for cyber buddies forming a triangle between US, UK and Oz for several years.

I have tried a web site like a phone directory, sort of locates him spot on the map but rather than give me a phone number it tries to sell me all the details under the sun about Mark, his wife, daughter etc - very different from our whitepages !

Surely someone in the WA region has dealt with him, knows him and his current whereabouts would like to hear that he and family is OK

PM's the best for this matter please

Jonno

• 9 months later...

OK. found him alive and seemingly well going by his contributions to another forum and have been in scant contact with him.

Now, it is just a matter of feeding him reminders to drop by the post office with my stuff he has so kindly offered to act as a US export centre some five years ago when Trooper Mark scoured wrecking yards in search for disc brake rears for a few of us actually (UK and Oz! ) , likely risked injury or maim to pull said bits off when he could have been doing other things