Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Six lug wheel

Why sure!post-25891-0-53906300-1413848949_thumb.jpgpost-25891-0-63898400-1413848971_thumb.jpg

Just took these pics, and comparing them to your photos, it doesnt look like mine stick quite as far.

Theyre 14s from a little isuzu pickup. They stick out far enough that i had to take 3" from the front fenders, and 1.5" from the rear.

Edited by spazomatic

wrg805.jpg

Eya those nissan wheels look like they came off of a small pickup, i've seen them before and alot of them compact trucks had em. I've even heard chevy luv wheels work good too as they are 6 lug wheels.

Edited by Scooner
  • Like 1

2qbypag.jpg

When i first went on the search for 6 lug 14" wheels i tried desperately to find these style chevy luv wheels and just could not find them. I wanted 14's primarily to run 27x8.50R14 General Grabber AT2s. I am happy with the wheels i have though.

Why sure!attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Just took these pics, and comparing them to your photos, it doesnt look like mine stick quite as far.

Theyre 14s from a little isuzu pickup. They stick out far enough that i had to take 3" from the front fenders, and 1.5" from the rear.

Yeah those look just fine I don't like how mine stick out so far. I don't really even want them.

Remember, EA81 stock Wagon wheels had about 20mm deeper dish to them than the EA82 wagon wheels.  So wheels that fit well on an EA81 (isuzu, Mitsi) will stick out about an inch more on EA82.  "chevy" wheels and probably those aftermarkets you got Danny are the deepest off all.

The nissan and toyoyas that I posted are the most "tucked" ones i have found.

The Isuzu(chevy luv) and Misubishi wheels stick out a bit further.

The white waong in the background of my second pic has Isuzu wheels, and they stick out a hair on EA82s but tuck well on EA81's