Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Subaru J10 Advice

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Deitel

Deitel

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Iklin, Malta

Posted 15 May 2004 - 07:25 AM

Hi all,

I am thinking of buying a second hand Subaru J10.

Is there anything I should be aware of, good and bad? :)

Also, if anyone can give me advice on what to look for when I check the car out, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

#2 Adam N.D.J.

Adam N.D.J.

Quite Rusty, but working.

• Members
  • 3,290 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 15 May 2004 - 09:27 AM

A J10 eh? Most of us on here are from the states, and we have no such critter by that name over here. Maybe if you can get a picture for us to see whot they look like, it might be something that we do have, and be able to offer up some advise on it. But for the moment, I know at least I'm stumped.

Ohkay, I did a little poking around, and I think I've come up with whot we're working with. Over here we call em Justy's. So if you edit your title, with J10/Justy, you'll prolly get a lot more reply's right away. Hope you get whot your looking for, and welcome aboard.

#3 beauregaardhooligan

beauregaardhooligan

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • Greenville, SC

Posted 15 May 2004 - 11:24 AM

Thanks, Adam! I was wondering!
If it *is* the Justy, avoid the automatics like the plague.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users