Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EA81 flywheel bolt size?

Hey everyone?

Gathering all the parts for my Brat... going thru boxes of parts etc. I have not been able to find in my mess the bolts that attach the flywheel to the crank.. So i went to Vancouver Bolt and they do not have any .. say it is an odd size... the bolt size they gave me was M9 x 125  30 mm length... this apparently not an easily attainable bolt size.. Went to local subaru dealer and no good there..  online  gets you to some Chinese places that want you to order 100,000 of them.. uhh no thanks...Can anyone verify for me that this bolt size is correct.. and if so.. where i may be able to source them... otherwise i guess i can try wrecking yard approach.. but i really would like to put new bolts in ..

pick n pull or what ever you pull it yard you can find,,  Bring someone with you to help slide the engine forward and grab them off any of the 80s gl,dl cars.

With a friend or at least some help you should be able to get at them in 20 minutes or so depending on your skill level.