Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello! Bringing Pixie Dust from Washington State

Hello fellow Subie lovers! I am Tink and I hail from Port Townsend, Washington.

I just brought home the second Subaru on the 19th, She's a 2015 BRZ Series Blue and she's more beautiful than photos can show.

I myself am 38, mother of 5, a scientist for a living, born and raised southern girl who transplanted up here.   Breezy is the only BRZ in town and she sure does get a lot of attention. Sadie, her older sister, is a midnight blue 2002 Impreza who just had a new engine dropped in her.

The third one to join is a few years off yet...but that's going to be a WRX STI.  Wanted the launch edition but couldn't make it work in such a short time. Glad that getting the special series blue BRZ worked out in such a short time. Pics are in the BRZ section.

Glad to be aboard!! :)

• Like 1

It's just the equivalent of "I don't wanna grow up!"...I could use some of C&C's stuff though. Heh.

I love it out here, Only lived here just over a year. Nice to see someone from Seattle around here. Breezy came from Seattle, actually.

Thanks for the welcome. :)