Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Member From Virginia

Hey everyone. My names Jackstand Johnny. I'm 28 and hopefully soon I'll be selling my 98 Cherokee and I've done a lot of research and have my mind set on a bugeye Impreza WRX. I figured it'd be good to register with a forum like I do with everything else I like and once I saw a guys brushguards He was making and selling here I decided to make an account a little early lol. Anyways I'm more of a motorcycle guy than a car guy but I lost my left leg in a crash a couple years ago and due to infections and other complications I'm only now getting fitted for a leg. I've been rebuilding the bike I crashed and picked up a few more along the way. I'm only mentioning this because I have to drive an hour to Richmond at least once a week, the commute sucks in a lifted Cherokee and I've decided that a WRX with an auto trans is exactly what I need in my life.

Are there any members here from Va? How active is this forum nowadays? Thanks for having me. I'll have to post pics very soon of my Jeep and my bikes. I think y'all are really gonna like them.

Forum is active. I posted a question about a month ago and got 5 replies within the hour. Granted, my question was pretty simple but I'd imagine other questions would get timely replies as well. THere is already a ton of info so if you are having some issue, do a search first and you'll likely find your answers. Welcome to the forum.

Thats really good to hear. As for the searching, I always do. Im a moderator ove on customfighters.com, the streetfighter motorcycle forum and have been on a lot of other forums. Dont know how many times Ive seen someone ask a basic rump roast question followed by "HERE, LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU!" Lol. Ill probably just be lurking here until I actually pick up my WRX and have questions about it. Ive already found all the info I need for now. Thanks.