Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Could someone run this VIN on Carfax for me?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jrod56

Jrod56

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Greeley

Posted 16 May 2004 - 07:25 PM

Hello I'm hoping to spend more time here but I first need a car, I'm interested in this 99 Impreza locally but I would like to have it checked first. I sincerely thank you for your help. JF1GM6752XG400964
-Jerod

#2 tcspeer

tcspeer

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,444 posts
  • Walnut Springs

Posted 16 May 2004 - 09:30 PM

I dont have anyway to run anything on carfax, but I was listening to an automotive show on the radio yesterday and the host was not real impressed with the accuracy of these services, his suggestion was if you are real sure you want to purchase that car was to take it to one of the shops that does the full automotive analysis. He thinks it is money better spent.

#3 Jrod56

Jrod56

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Greeley

Posted 16 May 2004 - 10:03 PM

Thanks, I was just hoping to get some help before tomorrow, I am watching a car that is listed on ebay. I went and looked at it today and everything looks and feels real good. I was banking on someone having a carfax account and being able to help me out and save me the $20 to look up this one VIN.

-Jerod

#4 Schmoo

Schmoo

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Puget Sound

Posted 16 May 2004 - 10:28 PM

I've run the VIN and it comes up all green, except for this:

08/22/2001Florida Police Report Accident Reported
Involving a front impact
with another motor vehicle

I'm not quite sure how to forward the report to you, though.

#5 rude

rude

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • maryland

Posted 25 May 2004 - 10:02 PM

Could somebody do one for me? It's a cycle (interested to see if it works) the dealer told me they were BS but I'd like to know:

jh2rc3804sm302138

rude

#6 Smpol19

Smpol19

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 215 posts
  • Nothern, VA / Long Island

Posted 26 May 2004 - 12:05 AM

jh2rc3804sm302138 comes up no good,PA DMV issued a junk title on it and a not actual millage on the odometer. Both of those were issued on 12/19/03.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users