Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My 92 loyal 4 by 4 conversion

I am building a 92 Subaru Loyale originally a front wheel drive car it is now dual range 4 wheel drive

You can check out my Craigslist ad I will post more pictures later as I go along

The things that I have done is rear disc brake conversion A dual range four wheel drive transmission With matching rear end I have completely gone through the engine its all fresh new gaskets looks good And I will have here shortly a set of aluminum saw blade 13 inch wheels to go on it tire size 185/80R13

The interior is in immaculate condition

Just thought I'd start showing the work that I have done to it

The first two pictures of the car are of it when it was still front wheel drive the very last picture of it is with the four wheel drive suspension on it

The grey Subaru rx is my daily driver

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/4784192932.html

Bring it to the xmas tree run this weekend. I would really love to see it in person.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/topic/149535-hatch-patrols-xmas-tree-run-saturday-december-6/

I'm not sure if it will be ready by this next weekend I think I'd have to bring my 4 door sedan rx It's got the good tires And the LSD to make it up the snowy hills If the pocketbook lets me I'll be there

I saw this on Craigslist before I saw it on here. Looks good if I didn't have my gl I would get it!

Thanks man it is a rilly nice car i would keep

the car but i have my 4 door 86 RX

Even though I have a lot of blood sweat and beer

into this car but i bought this car with the intention of doing

the 4 wheel drive conversion and selling it

• 2 weeks later...

While the car was a complete success. and sold it.

I am happy as a clam cuz it sold for what I was asking for it.

I had a good amount of time invested in it. starting to get attached to it because it was a really nice car. the things that I did to it were, rear disc brake conversion, dual range four wheel drive conversion,

Not to mention the car was a front wheel drive car to begin with

and a small little add-ons like a roof rack but I paint it black instead of Chrome painted the chrome luggage rack black to match and painted the saw blade style wheels black.

And one of the coolest touches that were the easiest that I did was the map light if you know the loyal's they did not come with the map light right above by the rear view mirror like the gl's did. here are some photos that I took before I sold the car.

While the car was a complete success. and sold it.

I am happy as a clam cuz it sold for what I was asking for it.

I had a good amount of time invested in it. starting to get attached to it because it was a really nice car. the things that I did to it were, rear disc brake conversion, dual range four wheel drive conversion,

Not to mention the car was a front wheel drive car to begin with

and a small little add-ons like a roof rack but I paint it black instead of Chrome painted the chrome luggage rack black to match and painted the saw blade style wheels black.

And one of the coolest touches that were the easiest that I did was the map light if you know the loyal's they did not come with the map light right above by the rear view mirror like the gl's did. here are some photos that I took before I sold the car.

Just an FYI I did not sell the car with my pugs Therefore my RX 4 door sedan