Prwa101

Okay guy! Getting ready to start my EA81 lift kits! Need to gage my next
order on strut plates though, how many of you out there are looking for
an EA81 Lift kit?

Price,

2" $320 Shipped

4" $450 Shipped

Ect.. Ect Ect..

Materianls used, Strut towers 3/16" plates sandwiched in 1/4" round tube. All subframe drop block will be 1/4" square or rectanle tube. All Grade 8 bolts

Thanks for looking!

Patrick

Anderson Design & Fabrication.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Im interested in the 2" lift, is it bolt-on or does it need cut and weld? Will it come complete? Or will i need to hit up napa for bolts and etc.? New to the subaru thing, picked up the gl running for 350, rebuilding brakes and getting ready to do suspension and thought why not a mild lift while I'm at it? Don't know much about the car so I'll have more than a few noob questions. Stripped out all the Cali crap under the hood gonna put a webber on soon and will be interested to know which carb to use. Great forum, thanks all.

Edited by RatRob

Im interested in the 2" lift, is it bolt-on or does it need cut and weld? Will it come complete? Or will i need to hit up napa for bolts and etc.? New to the subaru thing, picked up the gl running for 350, rebuilding brakes and getting ready to do suspension and thought why not a mild lift while I'm at it? Don't know much about the car so I'll have more than a few noob questions. Stripped out all the Cali crap under the hood gonna put a webber on soon and will be interested to know which carb to use. Great forum, thanks all.

It will be bolt and go, no cutting or welding. All bolts and hardware is incuded with the kit. The one thing that needs to be done is the stearing linkage exstended. I can do this for you but i need a core after.

What year GL?

Its the best forams out there! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...