Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO Walker Valley Holiday Run Dec. 27th

El Presidente

NEW MEETING PLACE - The Conway 76 gas station

Its on the east side of I-5 at the Highway 534, Conway/Lake McMurray exit. Its about 10-15 minutes south of Mount Vernon. 

Theres another gas station next to the round about on the west side of the freeway, so don't get them confused. Lets shoot for 10am

Who wants to hit the trails?

Josh

• Like 1

Damnit I haven't been wheeling in so long lol Fuel Injecting the hatchback as we speak. But Christmas & having a short check has left me broke. Hopefully the next run I'll be on . Gonna make that my new years resolution ha ;)

I'm hoping to do another run in late Jan./early Feb., so there will be more chances. I'm also wanting to do a Tahuya run soon...gotta test my hood snorkel out sometime!

Josh

• Like 1

I'm hoping to do another run in late Jan./early Feb., so there will be more chances. I'm also wanting to do a Tahuya run soon...gotta test my hood snorkel out sometime!

Josh

If you're wanting to test the snorkel out I've got the perfect place

Edited by NorthCoast
  • Like 1

You should stay home and get those other projects done so you can make some room for me.  :P

I have to stay home myself.  Trying to finish up my motor/drive train/ wiring swap from the Forester to the rally car.

b9847a52853128236d402efb834edd04.jpg

As you can see, I've got a long way to go.  Trying get it finished as quick as possible.  Don't want to end up a garage queen like another good friend of ours.  ;)

Seriously though,  I do need to get out and go wheeling soon 'cause I miss all my NWWO guys.  Merry Christmas and Happy New NWWO!

• Like 1

Is there room for my RX and i to show what we do best?

I think you all may be surprised

Walker Valley isn't a place for street cars at all. You you came, we'd have to drag you through all the tough spots and it would be a good idea to bring it on a trailer, because it wouldn't be drivable afterwards.

Minimum you NEED is a 2" lift, 27" mud or all terrains, welded rear and a part-time dual range trans to survive up there and still come out with dents and scrapes.

Get lifted and some bigger tires and your more than welcome to join us!

Josh

• Like 1

Walker Valley isn't a place for street cars at all. You you came, we'd have to drag you through all the tough spots and it would be a good idea to bring it on a trailer, because it wouldn't be drivable afterwards.

Minimum you NEED is a 2" lift, 27" mud or all terrains, welded rear and a part-time dual range trans to survive up there and still come out with dents and scrapes.

Get lifted and some bigger tires and your more than welcome to join us!

Josh

I'm not running 27 inch tires I'm running 24 inch BF Goodrich Touring TA

My lift is adjustable coilovers all four corners maxed out And Honda Accord coil springs for the rear

but who needs a welded diff when you run an LSD with dual range 4 wheel drive and my RX is not scared of dents and scratches

but I had to ask anyway

He didn't say you have 27 inch tires. he said you need MINIMUM 27 inch mud or A/T tires. 

Looks like I won't be able to make it, Came down sick on Christmas and haven't felt up to wrenching on my car. Hope to see some good pics. 

I know he said that I was just implying 24 inch tires Have impressed me

I've seen some of the videos that are wheeled with 27 And I made it through pretty much just the same thing with my 24 inch BFGs i know some of the spots ground clearance will a problem

But the little RX kicks rump roast off road