Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Howdy ya'll

I'm new here, I was looking around for parts for my soob and found this great place! I'm looking for a new shift linkage, it's getting really tough to get into reverse anymore, I imagine this is a typical problem for most cars with this many miles :D . Other than that, the soob runs pretty good, still tight and no rattles, its not quite as peppy as it once was, but does alright. I did have to replace a water pump at 230,000 miles though.

I'm looking forward to talking with and meeting people here! I dont know much about these as nothing much has gone wrong with it yet! :)

Coolbeans,

Welcome to the board!

What kinda Subaru do you have?............Oh, yes and...........How many!:lol:

Great board here and great people! They know a lot and are a great resource!

Glenn,

82 SubaruHummer

01 Forester

230,000?? Did you end up with my old GL? Its nice to see someone else from Co. 19 Wyo. One of the least populated areas in Wyoming. Hehe. How long have you had your Subaru? I had most of the Subarus memorized in SW wyoming about 7 years ago. (BTW- I'm from Evanston)

sweet82 - Thanks! , sadly, I only own one, an '89 GL 4wd hatchback, 4sp & white spoke rims, a fun car to drive as I have put 45,000 miles on it already! :)

Bluesoob - I've had it 2 years now, I bought it from a fellow Lymanite who owned it since new, he used to drive it to Jackson and back at least once a week. I picked it up for $500.00, and it has sure been worth it!

You talk about least populated, this place is so small when I got my phone installed, I called the operator & told her the line was way too long and she told me "that's OK, I'll just pull it in from this end"!! :rolleyes:

this place is so small when I got my phone installed, I called the operator & told her the line was way too long and she told me "that's OK, I'll just pull it in from this end"!! :rolleyes:
:lol:

coolbeans. thats the name of the coffee shop I go to.

Funny, I seem to remember a guy on alt.autos.subaru way back in like 96 that went by the name coolbeans, or maybe it was coolbeanz, either way he was a really kewl dude, came up with some of the most off the wall ideas, like a turbocharged EA81 Justy!, which back then was just a pipedream, nowadays, it's a reality. . .

• 2 weeks later...