Ultimate Subaru Message Board

OK. Let's talk about this picture.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears (although it's hard to tell), that he has gone to either a 6 inch lift, or done the transfer case swap...... the front cross-member is awful low :brow:. Am I close?

It has almost certainly gone higher, because those are not the TSL's that Ken was running before. They are too big, and totally the wrong tread pattern...... besides that, you can see the stack of the swampers in the background :lol:

GD

Scoop's been on for a few months. But the photo Craig put up is a perfect one for comparison between new and before.

Now we just gotta wait for Ken to finish up some details under it so we can get him to his computer to begin posting the photos you guys are really gonna flip over.

BTW. What we just did to it involved 3 men working 17-19 hour days for 4 days straight.

Ken, Mudrat and Me know cuz we were there. Rob lives just around the corner from Ken. There are 3 others from the board who know as well. 2 happened to show up while we were working on it. (We had to erase their memories though, "Area 51" type stuff.) hehe

Nothing like being the first ones to do what we did to it! :smokin

I got off work early last night and went and had a peek.

Guys, the bar has been lifted to new heights :headbang:

To some "people" that think Soobs are for the paved roads only, this is something that will make your "other" rigs want to go home and think of some better (and more $) mods. Ken said there wont be ANY pics of it until its done, and on the knarliest trail at Evans Creek.