Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello from Minnesota

I've lurked here periodically because my first car was a 1981 Subaru GL.  It was an unstoppable FWD.  I wish I still had it...but alas...I was young and dumb and poor, so I sold it....for $120.  Ok...REALLY young and REALLY dumb and REALLY poor.   :banghead:  

Last May I purchased a brand new 2014 Subaru Legacy Sport 2.5i.  I just passed the 11k mile mark recently and I couldn't be happier with the car itself.  Not to mention the wifey loves it too.  We have mini arguments on who gets to drive it on snowy days.  Our other vehicle is a 2008 Chevy Trailblazer with big ol' all terrain tires on it, so I usually concede the argument as that is just as fun if the snow is deep enough.   :clap:

I am interested in performing mods and other things to the car as time progresses and the factory warranty wears out.  I know that we can't do much performance-wise with the 2.5i in the NA configuration...but I do like to do what I can to make the car run better, longer and more efficiently when possible.  Oh...and to make it look cooler too.   :D

Here is a pic of what my first Subaru looked like (However, mine was a four door)

post-53169-0-31108700-1422466311_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of my new Subaru just before I drove it off the lot

post-53169-0-27652900-1422466309_thumb.jpg

Looking forward to any help I can get on this site.  Thanks in advance!

(I'm also a member of some Trailblazer forums: GMTNation and OffRoadTB)