Ultimate Subaru Message Board

selling brat

I have replaced struts, axels, rear wheel bearings, fuel pump, windshield, muffler...

Thousands of dollars in reciepts

I have restored the tailgate and completely overhauled the interior. Including wiring for an amp, red LED dash lights, stock looking cup holder, mp3 input jack...

body work started not finished

comes with a gallon of Herculiner

still has a lot of rust. lol

post-47847-0-95622600-1422675382_thumb.jpg

My guess is running, registered, and good to go 1700 at least but don't quote me on that.

Much more.

Non-running semi rusted they still fetch $1500+ all the time.  Registered, and ready to drive it's worth at least $2500~3000 and goin up every day.

They will never make more, they are a cult classic, and will only ever increase in value for the rest of humanity. 

Adjust for inflation, and nice ones are already more valuable now then when sold new.

• Like 1

Much more.

Non-running semi rusted they still fetch $1500+ all the time.  Registered, and ready to drive it's worth at least $2500~3000 and goin up every day.

They will never make more, they are a cult classic, and will only ever increase in value for the rest of humanity. 

Adjust for inflation, and nice ones are already more valuable now then when sold new.

I think that all depends on the condition.  I would rather spend more on a body with no rust and no drivetrain than one that ran and drove, but was a rusty POS. So I would say it all depends on how bad the rust was. If it is really bad many guys would not buy it at any price. If the rust is only surface then no problem I'd go with 3K. If it's bad rust through Maybe $1200 tops

Edited by Fish-N-Fool