Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Frozen Tow Meet - PA Yard run - Rt.61 up to Harry's Hazelton

My considerations would be to start out down around Allentown and work my way across 78 and up 61 , stop at "hogweed's" place for some parts , then hit New Ringgold or whatever you local guys dictate.

Some time before MUD season. I'd rather freeze a little than slip n slide. Yes ice is slippery too but too much to do whe the weather breaks.

Early March ?? Earlier ? Later- not much !

Well that was supposed to be frozen toe , but anyways , I'm still in for my winter run.

Dead of winter passes next week. Days are will be warmer thereafter. Mud follows. You saved that pair of old boots for this occasion. Those thermal underwear you refuse to donate same deal. Woolen socks have a three week season - now ....

Ok I'll beat this bush once more before I head down. Will be asking for reports from Harrys Hazelton and Rt.61 area.

And going to arrange to meet up with hogweed - USMB member.

Cheers !

• 3 weeks later...

Don't get too excited now!!

Scored well on a Craigslist lot so my trip will be as quick as possible. Check my post in Part FS for 97 Legacy wagon goodies I could possibly bring down.

Still on the hunt for a low mile or even decent rebuildable Front Wheel Drive 5spd manual.

• 2 weeks later...

Now has become the Muddy Boot meet. Lol

So yeah I'll be looking for any reports from Harry's Hazelton or other locations south or east. And the Rt.61 run too.

Looking to head down as early as next weekend but maybe the following weekend or the one after.

I have red 1997 Legacy Wagon parts if anyone in eastern PA or on my route thru NY and NJ needs.