Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Subie owner

Hey all! I'm just following instructions. The page keeps telling me "Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in one of our forums."

So...hello:D

Just bought a real clean '92 Loyale Monday(Traded my wifes POS Chrysler Cirrus for it). This thing has had a very easy life by all appearances. 131,xxx miles, and runs awesome. Very clean inside and out, with no signs of rust(yet). I looked at maybe 6 others before buying this one, and they all had obvious rust issues.

Only prob is the Check Engine Light randomly goes on and off. But have done a search here and come up with a few things to check. Thought I had an oil pressure problem, but after reading the owners manual and posts here, it's right in there. Just above '0' hot at idle, about '45' cruising at 60.

Nice forum here. Look forward to being a part of it. I'm very active on other forums for my other loves, Mercedes and Audis. BTW, Subies are VERY popular over at the Mercedes forum. I got alot of kudos when I announced my new toy over there(Mercedesshop.com):banana: