Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ez-go golf cart modded with subi parts

a freind of mine was at the shop yesterday morning with his ez go holf cart he wanted to lift

20150225_092642_zps8rmsxj7t.jpg

20150225_092619_zpslorjlpkp.jpg

he started tearing it down and i noticed this

20150225_091252_zpsxqjpvyvb.jpg

its a 250 2stroke subaru robin by fuji heavy industries i got thinking i bet my old coil overs off my loyale would fit nicely the rear springs on the golf cart are the same phisical size as the subi springs so we installed the galf cart springs on to the subi rear strut

20150225_092635_zpsw2rlredo.jpg

20150225_121540_zpsiyfl4s3d.jpg

over all lift of 8" rides great the front we dident have any springs so since he is planing a full long traval front end he just spaced the stock half leaf spings down for now we did use a couple more rear struts as shocks till he builds the new front end and picks up a set of softer springs

20150225_161639_zpshruf8dbi.jpg

• Like 1

he has a full set of atv tires for it and has alot of plans for it ill update the pics as he builds it i think its cool as isht it took everything i had to keep my hands off it whle he was bulding it i dident do much other than offer up my idias and some extra parts i want one now too they dont need reg or insurance and can be drivin on the streets around town isht it would replace %90 my driving i would want some kind of elctric hybread system instead of the 2stroke but i is the same motor i have in my polaris quad and that thing has to be the most reliable bike ive ever ridden

Edited by ferp420