Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Converting dual headlights to quad headlights.

What's up everyone?

I have sold a quad headlight grill and headlight buckets to a fella in Australia and as you can imagine it is quite a long ways to ship. He wants to convert his Brat to a quad GL setup and the question I have is have any of you done this conversion and is there anything else he might need? I'd hate to send him just the grill and buckets just to have to send more later.

I appreciate any help you guys are willing to give. Also, is there a write up I am missing? A quick Google search was fruitless!

Thanks again,

Levi

This is for a first gen Brat...obviously haha

Edited by Scooner

Really? I've looked into taking that radiator support/front headlight/front clip part off and it looks like a nightmare because it is pinch welded onto the frame rails. Dang, I was really hoping all that was needed was the headlights and their mounts, the grill and possibly the extra headlight electrical connectors. Seems dumb and expensive of subaru to manufacture two different front radiator supports though right?

1zl8z8j.jpg

I see, maybe he was referring to the bottom rock guard/roll pan? Speaking of which I assume you did get it right bratman, and it wasn't crushed from shipping?

Haven't received it yet, I'll have to check the tracking number and see where it is.

Says it'll be here Wednesday.

Edited by bratman18