Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Who's Who Two (Roll call for lifted rigs)

ezapar

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt we already have a "Who's Who of Lifted Rigs"?

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16637

Ops!:-\ sorry i posted this tread befor i found that link. i tried to delete this thread but i couldn't figure out how:confused:. Anyway thanks so much for the photos. i think it is good to have this resorce to look at befor making a purchase of a lift, wheels , tires and excetra.

Another one this one was never finished .

85 Hatch

31" tires

mid engine diesel rabbit

if you want it make me a offer

attachment.php?attachmentid=2922&stc=1

I want to hear more about this beast! is it just mid-engined? or is does it also have the stock engine...let's hear about it!

also, I think your site is down...I haven't been able to get on it the last coule times I've tried.

I want to hear more about this beast! is it just mid-engined? or is does it also have the stock engine...let's hear about it!

also, I think your site is down...I haven't been able to get on it the last coule times I've tried.

check out this link for more info

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42862

• 1 month later...

Ok, lets try this again ... it's like rusian roulette trying to up-load pics with this PATHETIC 56k connection, but I will see if I can.

***** OMG IT WORKED!!!**** :banana: :banana: :banana:

3" Mudrat lift, custom bumper (by me) J&K skid plate, (first 18" 1 3/4 ") 2" catless exhaust tucked close as possible for ground clearance, currently P205/75 R14 Cooper Discoverer STT's (the "P" stands for pathetic 2 ply sidewalls ... j/k!! I'm just venting because I poped one yesterday being careless ... getting my 28/8.8/14 LT Super Swamper TSL's later this week only $45 each!!) on 14" pugs home-made cool air intake, edlebrock air filter, Hella high beam replacement lenses w/ 100w bulbs. These pics are old, will make some new ones in the snow to show off my new skid and TSL's!!

My name is Benajmin Reid. I have an 83 gl wagon 3eye. I've got 175/75/13 BFG mud terrains, all suspension is stock, but here are my plans.

1. custom build long travel front struts

2. mod front swaybar for a quick disconnect

3. extend rear trailing arms and add 18" bilsteins

4. lower diff 2 1/2"

5. a 3" front lift.

6. biuld a locker rear diff

7. 15" toy wheels with narrow BFG's for choppin through the snow

8. Ea 82 swap with a webber carb or ej20 swap with fuel infection

9. rear discs

10. 5 speed

went to reiters for the cleanup and have been $broke$ ever since. would like to go on the HP Christmas tree trip.

Ahh. may as well post up mine.

Rig:

2" lifted 89 Brumby/Brat.

EA81, Duel carbies, 2" pipe,

27" mudders, 14" steelies,

Cut front fenders, modded mud flaps,

3" rollbar, bullbar,

12" sub behind the drivers seat :D

Pics:

capejervis_subie_water.jpg

capejervis_subie_kangarooisland.jpg

capejervis_subie_articulation.jpg

kuhmo_mt_tread.jpg

More/bigger pictures at http://webmaster.beverleypaine.com/gallary.html

Sorry for the delay in download time.

On-board video setup coming, videos on my site soon I hope!

Woot! I can actually post up in here now instead of just drooling over all your guy's rigs. Not as impressive as most the rigs in this thread but getting there.

"Project Cheap"

86' D/R 5spd GL Sedan, EFI conversion, 4" AA Lift, 15" Pugs wearing 29" Bronco M/T's, and minus the sway bar. Lots of my blood and hardwork..still have a long ways to go.

pc2.jpg

The Subee independent suspension is why he drives a 'yota offroad!

Only took 3 or 4 years to figure that out after telling me his Subaru would put my Toyota to sham on the tail.:)

Has only taken me 3 or 4 years to get a Subaru built to see if they are really as capable as Zap said they were. Hope I haven't waisted my time and money. No, I think it will be worth it for the cool factor if nothing eles, and I haven't gotten rid of the 4 Runner, and have no plans to.:grin:

Hey DrKrazy, just curious what the current cost tally is on Project Cheap? That car looks really nice.

$1340, you reminded me to actually post up what has been spent so far in it's build thread. Still under my original $1500 but sure I will spend alot more.

• 1 month later...

Hey, I have a lifted 80 wagon on 27" Khumos. This is my first time posting. Some of you may have seen the "pickle" at one time or another (the green 78 wagon that was lifted). I usually run with Mudrat and his crew. I've got one of his 3" lifts with a 5sp D/R and swapped the 1600 to an 1800cc. Nice ta m33t ya all. :) I'll put on pics l8er.