Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Help! All three light came on at the same time, my ABS, Check engine and blinking cruise control lights. The abs and check engine light remain on constantly however the cruise control light also stay on but flashes. Has anyone experience this with their Tribeca and what was the problem?

Man, you need (IF the car is actually running ok) to go directly to someplace like an O'Rielly's who can actually read your codes.  Asking for  people to diagnose this here is going to get you only a bunch of guesses.

Good luck.

Emily

• Like 1

What Emily said. Don't be alarmed by the light show. The check engine and blinking cruise control lights come on when you throw a code. My CE and CC lights are on most of the time on my 05 OB due to a naggy P0420 emissions control issue. In your case it may be tied to the ABS so I would be a little more concerned.

Get the codes read at Autozone or whatever local parts supply store offers a freebie test and then report back with their readout.

Oh and almost forgot, welcome to the board.

Edited by brus brother
  • Like 1