Ultimate Subaru Message Board

East Coast Subaru Shootout

Guest Shik

Guys, just letting you know about our 2nd Annual East Coast Subaru Shootout to be held Sept. 13(Sat) at Beaver Springs Dragway in Central PA. Basically, it's an All-Subaru day at the drags plus a huge meet-n-greet with good food, good people, and awesome cars. Plus there will be about 10 Subaru vendors on hand and free giveaways throughout the day.

Granted, it will mostly be made up of RS's and WRXs, but we would love to have some of the "originals" out there as well. Click on the link for all the Shootout info and if you have any questions, drop me an e-mail at nzwrc1@sunlink.net

Hope some of you guys can make it!

-Matt

W&L Subaru

http://www.wandlsubaru.com

www.wandlsubaru.com/en_US...ge_3.chtml

Hey how about lifted 4x4 class?????

:rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

maybe I'd have a chance if I put my stock tires back on? hmmmm...:lol:

Guest WagonsOnly

Sorry, GL-10 needs new heads :( and my 360, if it was running (carb issues, this time) goes from 0-50 in 32 seconds :D (that was published, I believe in Consumer Reports, one of the reasons the car was killed) Maybe next time.

Heck if I am going to take a sick day (cough,cough) I'll take my ride. I'll follow you. We could use them as a before and after display.:lol::P

Cool, tomorrow would be cool, I am helping a neighbor change a drive shaft on a cutlass wagon.....EJ's repair shop is now open...:rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

No warranty....

Guest Dennis

sorry i left you hanging, had too much going on...

this week looks about shot too, ill try to get in touch and come over for it ASAP though - didnt mean to leave it up in the air

No sweat, if you still want the bumper its still yours.

not like the hatch is going anywhere...unless you come and help me take it somewhere.:P

• 4 weeks later...

Just got things all lined up and I will be there. I will be leaving the Hampton Roads area of Virginia Friday evening when I get off work and staying the night in a hotel. Then I will be driving back home Saturday evening. I have room for a passanger or two if anyone needs a lift. Here is a link to the route I will be taking:

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=xTowJeV.wimQQVd6MsEKU7USFw--&csz=23665&country=us&tcsz=17812&tcountry=us

I will pay for fuel and the single rate for the hotel room but only ask that the passenger(s) pay the difference (if any) for the hotel room due to more then one occupant. This should only be a few dollars. I can be reached at bryan at dodge-semis dot com if anyone wants to email me.

Ruppster

'98 Legacy Limited GT

Originally posted by Hocrest

Ruppster,

This thread took off more on the Old Gen Forum;

http://usmb.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=288

Not sure where you're hotel is but there are some of us meeting up in Harrisburg is you want to join us there.

Thanks for the info. I was going to start a thread on the event in the "The New Generation of Subarus" forum but I didn't want to create any waves so I was keeping my posts on it to this forum. I wasn't aware of one going on in the Old Gen Forum. I hope to make it to Harrisburg for the night but I won't be there till around midnight. It's a little over 300 miles from the shop I work for in Virginia Beach to Harrisburg and I can't hit the road till 6 pm on Friday evening. Either way I will be there on Saturday so keep an eye out for a 300 pound monkey driving a white '98 Legacy Limited GT with Virginia plates. I will most likely be wearing a black MDA/Alaska Harleys t-shirt. Looking forward to meeting as many people as I can. I do plan on entering the drag racing but as my car is 100 percent stock I will most likely end up providing a lot of laughs to guys with aftermarket intakes and exhaust. If I only had enough time to install a nitrous set-up. :D

Ruppster