Ultimate Subaru Message Board

gotta show off

well today i called in to Aaron's and told them to not pull that RX tranny for me, and instead i want the rear suspension.

so i get in today, and after work i was able to stay after and pull the rear trailing arms with the RX rear swaybar, disk brakes, and axle's. ended up i traded my turbo, turbo heads and piping for XT6 front/rear sway bars, RX rear trailing arms w/disk brakes.

then i am trading my extra 5sp d/r tranny for the ground FX off the car, i pulled all of them tonight except for the front air dam, gonna get that monday.

get pictures of install and everything else later. again, just one more reason why everyone will probally hate me. since i paid $50 for that turbo stuff and got the 5sp d/r tranny for free, and im trading it for the skirt kit, and all that other stuff. :banana:

Later,

Shean

i need brakes anyway so i threw them on as is, also got in my rear sway bar today, so now i have front and rear swaybars, front is a 3dr turbo RX, rear is a 4dr RX turbo, the difference is night and day with just upgraded swaybars, i love it.

also i cut the soft lines, it was just easier to use my stock soft lines down to the hard line that connects to the caliper. it was easier tog et out of the car that way.

also got my RX side skirts painted and mounted, it rained today, but ill get pictures tomarrow and upload them.

Later,

Shean