Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My suspension is a little bumpy, but at this point I don't want to spend the money unless it is a real need.  Advance quoted me around $300 for a set.

You're in the US so hop on Rock Auto.  A full set of KYB GR2 on rockauto is about $250 + shipping and then you get a $40 rebate when you buy all 4.

This does not include upper strut mounts or boots/bellows but I suspect advanced wasn't including those either.

I want to do all this work next weekend so I had a good crawl under the car yesterday to see if I needed any other parts. On the back I am putting new struts and springs, the only other thing that looks worn is the 2 sway bar links so I ordered them. The CV shafts and boots look good so I will swap them side to side.

The front left CV boot is ripped which is why it is so stuffed but I am replacing both sides any way. Everything else looks good on the front so with new struts and springs think it will be ok