Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Gray Perforated Headliner For '86 GL

Some XXX-hole poked holes in mine several years ago after breaking into the car. Poking the holes was pure maliciousness - some tweaker looking for whatever metal they could steal. Look like they took a screwdriver to the headliner - really mangled it.

The replacement material seems really hard to find, for some reason. There is a place in Oregon that has what I need but their reviews are terrible.

It's the perforated gray that came on a graphite-colored 1986 GL wagon. Maybe on some other colored exteriors as well.

Anyone know of a source? I am not the pick & pull or do-it-yourself sort. Just the yardage would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Subarule

(I am in SW Washington)

bump, dont know where to get them but i've always loved the perforated headliner that came on the early models, its almost like you can't focus on them and makes you dizzy staring at it for too long, only seen one at the junkyard and wish i had it in mine, mine is just plain smooth and boring.