Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Loyale 94 rear suspension assembly

Hi everyone, new to the site. Already have a subaru impreza 2010, misses drives that and its fantastic.

I did some research and opted for a loyale 4wd push button, wanted the space and the capabilities. Also wanted something as a daily driver and something to mod, love working on cars.

Unfortunately the 94 I picked up has a rotted rear end assembly and wanted to know if anyone knew where i could get one cheap, even shipped.  I'm in Cullowhee NC.

This is the rear assembly removed, it shot on both sides after the trailing arms, could weld it to last for a little while but I think its done.

Any help would be apreciated together with what other style subs can be used to do a swap out, to help expand my search.

post-58064-0-70939100-1429894761_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Well I appreciate that nobody is waiting around just to answer my post, but I decided I can fix it.

I made a jig to make sure I get things back together correctly and will dry fit in the car prior to welding, I will be cutting out both sides, I'm going to have to cut the support bracket to accept the new 3" pipe I'm going to use, this pipe will slide nicely over the original tube.

Ill post some more pics as time goes on but it took me half the day just to get the assembly off, she was not budging.

post-58064-0-38816800-1429919651_thumb.jpg

post-58064-0-81054700-1429919676_thumb.jpg