Ultimate Subaru Message Board

9/28/2003 East Coast meet (UPDATE 7/18/2003)

Guest Dennis

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moosens

Dave,that was ENDURO not Motocross.Shame on you,no trails for you,one year,no trails for you(the Seinfeld show-Soup Nazi).

Dennis,I'l going to silicon the living poop out of anything electrical this time....just for you.;)

Yugo anywhere,I'll go to Pine Barrens.:D

Guest BattleAXeT6

Now I feel bad cause I dont have a car I dont care about to slam around in there. I guess I'll settle for sitting in the passenger seat with somone driving very careful and slowly.

Guest Dennis

i think EJ cares more about his car then anyone else in the group does, at least the last time around...

i cared about mine until the exhaust started falling off and the windshield mysteriously devloped an 8x8 inch crack in it

Guest moosens

I'm cutting the windshield out from the wagon I'm parting.Wanna meet in NJ somewhere?Could I talk you into driving up to 287 almost to the Tappan Zee Bridge?

I'll cross the bridge so I eat the toll.Meet at the PPP Mall.Palisades Parkway Plaza.exit 14??.

Or somewhere you're familiar with that's not too crazy far like PB.Talk to me.

I'm asking this guy with a K5 Blazer to come.I just got an XT from him.Good guy,truck will be all decked out like an RV but with performance mods all over the place.

My son keeps talknig about wheeling and the brown bat we saw flying around us.That was a trip! Thought for sure it was going to turn into Al Lewis (Grampa Munster) :lol: :lol: Funny,I didn't break my first windshield untill I could throw bricks.He's way ahead of his old man.:rollin:

Guest Dennis

like father like son man, keep your eye on that boy

yeah, ill take a trip up to north jersey for it...lets do it when its good for you, just give me some notice - any saturday or sunday.

ill email you, may need some other little things too

thanx dawg

Guest wjmgl10

Id love to come...just a matter of $ and when, and which one to drive...and to make sure the one I drive, will make it there and back.

Guest Dennis

ok guys...get your cars ready - this is 2+ months advance notice

the date: 9/28/2003

time: 9 am

meeting spot: redlion diner on the circle of route 206 and route 70

we'll meet for breakfast as usual and head out to wharton state park (pine barrens) for the trails for a while before it gets too dark

we want a good crowd this time...? jason, if you want you could always ride with one of us

anybody who has a subaru who doesnt want to offroad it, feel free to bring it down to show off and we'll park it out in the meet grounds while were out tearing the dirt and sand up

Guest Dennis

that was more of a compliment then bashing...

i called you today by the way, H2O pump siezed on the RX on rt.55 by vineland...

guess what ill be doing tommorrow

Which number did you call, home or cell? I was home most of the day. Get this, execpt for when I went to Vindland to help my bro get some parts for his truck. I am having problems with my cell, the battery moves around in the phone and it loses power. Give me a call sometime, I am off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Guest Dennis

i need to get your home phone number, i dont know what i did with it...we were stranded for about 3 hours, with people honking at us and **** while we were standing on the shoulder - no fun

the car is back together though, did it yesterday afternoon and it went really smooth...got a tow and the waterpump for free...

when are you going to have off weekends? or atleast one weekend day?

Sorry, don't know when I will have weekends off. I do have a week off in Aug. I will also have a week off in Sept. I am trying to get more time off, I am in the use or lose bracket if I can't get more days off. Sorry to hear about your being stranded....I am off Tuesdays and Weds, give me a call and I will give you my home number.

Guest WagonsOnly

If you're interested in new faces I'll be there. I think I can make it... Either I'll have a Forester or a GL-10 Turbo, maybe a yellow '75 DL Wagon if I can get it registered and insured, and get the brakes done (you may remember it as Paul's old ride =) but unfortunately I don't have anything roadworthy that I want to bash up.

Although I've got a nice dent in my front fender where my father hit me this morning. Out of 11 Subarus to hit, he picks my Forester. Oh well.

New faces are great, we want more people to come out. Everytime we have the same core group that comes out with afew new people mix in. More people means more ideas and more knowledge, come on out and bring a friend.

I know Dennis might have said this before, this is a gathering for all subarus, not just old, 4x4 off-road'n roo's. New, old come on out...

Guest moosens

Subaru Show...and you better have one to show!! :D Dude,were're going to have a convoy from my place this year.

You,Chris,Scotty,myself,and maybe a couple others.Leave around 6AM from Milford or 6:30 from the Fairfield rest stop on I-95.

Guest Dennis

such a classy bunch of people we are on the east arent we?

meeting at rest stops, offroading in new jersey, driving rusty bombs, meeting to exchange parts on the jersey turnpike, etc.

Guest moosens

Gimme an L

Gimme an O

Gimme an S

Gimme an E

Gimme an R

Gimme an S

What's that spell??? Su ba losers!!!:lol:

Next meet should be at a trailer park somewhere in the Catskills.

Guest Dennis

kecks - finally

paul, catskills is cool as long as we can stop off and do a romp through the cross bronx express way on the way up