Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle Was A Blast!!!

Hey all,

Just wanted to say how much fun we had at the Show. Who won the '63 Beetle????

Let's do the meetat my cabin for more fun under the sun to all that's interested.

Scott and to all others, the zip tie worked on the DOJ, didn't spew any grease at all on the way home........COOL!!!!!!!!

To all that I had the pleasure to meet, it sure was a gas...will post the photos we have as soon as I can

CHONGO

Kudos to Scott for organizing.. he was the glue that got us all together.. However humble you may feel Scott, if it wasn't for you, I am sure we would not have the sucessfull meet we had.

about 10 or so vehicles represented, only about 4 were lifted tho. Scotts, (BIG brat), Mine (desert camo brat), Beerhart/Ben (tonka wagon), and Subafreaks freaky industrial EA82 wagon.

I did manage to get some pictures, but I will let others post. The server space I can use is a little funny, as I upload to my brother (lostwater), he then sends me links back to post.. so,, I guess I will post my pictures in another thread.

I did enjoy the company, and the good time. My son was pretty good, with the exception of his little exploration without me, but it turned out well.

Now.. we need to organize and offroad suby meet for us lifted subys.. I get mine out enough camping and offroading, but it would be cool to get other true offroad ready subarus out. In fact, the wife and I are going camping in Nelson county (down 29 from Charlottesville, turn on 56, near Crabtree Falls) the weekend after memorial day. Will be a fun time!!!

anyways... thanks again, and I will make the next one as well. I am a suby fanatic for life, tho I like my jeep too :)

Talk to you soon.

Mike

mikldom@yahoo.com

I had a good time too. It was good to meet the ultimate real-life subaru people, instead of the cyber-version. Boy....what a difference from last year....windy rainy cold 40 degrees....this year hot humid sunny 90 degrees. My skin hates the sun, my face was a red as a lobster by the time I got home. Next year add a gallon of sun-block & sombrero.