Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Look what I threw into the mix...

Folgers meet this last saturday, May 22nd. Good people, free food, nice SUBARU prizes and a Gran Turismo 3 competition.

There was Pleiades' RX, My GL-10 and someone what Warp3 knew had an XT6 FT4WD 5spd there. We need more old skoo represent'in!

post-284-136027592942_thumb.jpg

post-284-136027592951_thumb.jpg

post-284-136027592957_thumb.jpg

post-284-136027592962_thumb.jpg

thats so true. I took the RX out to play rally X lasty summer and people triped out on what it was. it was the only old skool roo with the exception of a lone justy.

poor little justy got laughed at. it was in open 4WD class. I felt a little bad spankin it(and a few WRX and EVO types):grin:

The black car that's barely visible behind Will's RX is my 2.5RS. I was going to bring my RX, but when I started it that day there was an odd noise coming from the engine bay and it sounded like it was coming from the alternator, so I didn't want to risk the 1.5hr trip since I had another car I knew would make it.

On a related note, I investigated the noise further today and discovered that the sound was coming from the A/C compressor not the alternator, so I guess I could have taken the RX after all...LOL :) (Of course, it was pretty warm Saturday and the 2.5RS actually has working A/C...hehe ;) )