Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Howdy... im new so sayin hello

hello all,

im new here... my name is andrew and im only 15 :grin: . Haha well im just following instructions sayin whats up all. I currently dont own one but am hopin to get one in the next couple weeks. I turn 16 on june 3rd so i am thinkin sometime around then. Thats partly why i signed up here is to get info on my first from you guys... ill be postin questions quite regularly im sure. Well great to be here see yah all around.

yeah right on i noticed a lot of people from NW washington like myself... you guys know of whidbey island? i live in freeland on the South End. For my first im lookin to build an offroader... hopefully an 86 gl wagon N/A with a 3" ozzified lift 26" tires brushguard etc etc. Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Welcome! My birthday is June 3rd too! I am going to be 22 though, I know I am old now. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this board and have fun with your future Subaru. If you have any questions on anything, there is always someone on here that will help and it is cool that you are semi-local. Us western Washington board members like to help eachother out whenever possible. These are a great bunch of guys and girls. Hope you like your time on the board as much as the rest of us do. Happy birthday in a week from thursday!

wow cool coincidence... happy birthday a week from thursday to you too:). I cant wait to get a soob. I already found a guy who im talkin to about buyin an '86 from for 1100 and it includes a TON of extra stuff... hes a guy on this board as a matter of fact. Im hopin to get it in the next couple weeks and start the modifications. I already have a few trips planned. Im goin to whistler canada this summer and know of a couple places around there to go. Im also goin to priest lake idaho in july and i know of a whole bunch of places to go there too. Well thanks again everyone for the warm welcome. I dont think ive been to a forum with much niced people then y'all seem to be :cool: .