Ultimate Subaru Message Board

End of the FSCR Many items FREE (Meet at my place...for the last time)

Yes,it's true.I know I didn't discuss this with anyone at Carlisle but it's TIME.

TIME to clean out for real-once and for all-and get down to just what I can really afford to store in our next home or storage.

We did this last year and a week later things kind of changed so we decided to stay.I went all last year month-to-month(no lease),and this year I opted for no lease as well.Now the rent is even higher so the incentive is there to get out with some skin left on my bones.

I'm certainly not relying on members to take everything I'll offer.Some stuff will be tossed,there's no stopping that.I'm sure a lot of you feel the same way.It's just a shame to toss so much stuff and I'd just like to see who can match up items to their needs/wants.

Most of my stock is EA71,EA81,and EA82 era.

Read carefully-I DO NOT have any:Turbo items,SVX parts,Justy parts,Legacy and newer parts to offer.

Any suggestions on a date?I need to do this ASAP.Looking to possibly be out by the end of June.

I WILL cook this time.You're on my turf so I have to feed you.It's an Italian thing.Wassamatta you?I'll do burgers 'n dogs ' venison.

Yes,I really could use the help.Yes it sucks but it's for the best.House-important.Workshop-must take second place.

good luck Paul. I just did a move, and it is hard to decide on what stuff to toss, especially on gen 1 stuff.

I did get a shop out of this move! But I want to start out clean and not let it grow into a pigsty. Whats a mother to do?

If you are going to have a strip-a-thon I would be interesed in helping. You really don't have anything i need but you never know what might be in the pile. At any rate if you need some help i will do my best to try and make it up on a sat.

The wife isn't afraid to turn a wrench too so LMK.

Matt

Give me a date. I'm free from now until the beginning of July, just about...there's nothing I *need* except a new bumper, for the one my mom squished...I'm still interested in that 3-door, the Beetle is truly awful in bad weather (and we've only had rain/mud so far)...and I'm more than willing to store parts for you, you know that.

Thanks guys.I'll keep this post active and call/email.This week I'm not concentrating on the workshop but I will need to very very soon.

Andrew.call me later today if you can.You mean your mom's car that shouldn't be on the road because the headgasket is so blown and you needed another engine-ahem-for free-ahem-from me-ahem....?OK balls equally busted....time to move on.Call me.:)

Moosens,

I'll try to help out as much as I can!

If you don't need to store a Fuel Pump Control Unit with the number 429547014 printed on it.

I guess I'd store it for you. It's the least I can do--and I always like to do that! :brow:

Lemme no if I can help!:D

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer with the carter-webber.

01 Forester

I've been meaning to get to that...i printed the drawing,know the part,but just haven't gone that extra step yet.Sure,stop by as soon as you can and bring one of those mud puppy creations with you.I'll get arrested but man it'll be fun.

First Subaru Church of the Resurection going to hell!!!!Save Our Souls....!!!!

WagonsOnly and I will be up there later if anyone wants to stop by.

230 Woodmont Rd.-unit 41-C

Exit 40 off I-95 in MILFord CT

Big week guys.I'll be concentrating on my bathroom and getting my place ready to sell but.....

ahh,the nightime....you know it's the right time.......for goin' nuts in the cool air,tunes,beverages....feelin' like you can work all night and not break a sweat.

Anyone willing to stop by in the evening any night,please contact me so I can be there when it's best for you.For now it needs to be a dry weather night because I need to open the garage door and bring stuff out to get a good star

Mostly need to sort stuff-keep 'n toss-then label the box.Easy,and it'll go fast trust me.I work,have fun,break balls if we know each other well enough,and try to make work like this go quick.As goodies are sorted you're welcome to first whack at most of the items.

I'll be crankin' a good 18 hours of work/parenting duties a day for the next week at least.More coffee,less everything else this week.But you're welcome to bring beer if you'd like.Typical evening hours for me are somewhere within 8PM and midnight-1AM,sometimes insanity sets in full throttle and I lean into the daybreak but I wouldn't do that with company unless they were begging for the punishment.You're welcome to stop by anytime after 8PM and go as you need to.Any help appreciated.

Alway make contact before please.Sometimes 8PM turns into 9-9:30,etc...

Ill try to stop by and help but Im also busy fixing my house and getting it ready for the market. I would be interested in any front strut assemblies or rear coil/shock for my air to coil suspension swap for my 86 xt, if you have any. Im bust this weekend but i might be able to make it next weekend.

Jon

This is the event that will move the Big star on the left side of Pleiades to the Right side for good.

A thanks to the Reverend GL 5 speed for all his valiant efforts to save people on USMB money and to keep as many parts from being scrapped as possible. Anybody relatively close should really head up and help out.

He surely has saved many Subaru's from their untimely deaths.

Guest Vickaroo

Hey Paul Good Luck with your (what would you call this) Sale a Meet????

When your done there feel free to come out and do this for Tim...... You know get rid of stuff, and start over.... Hmmm Did I say that out loud???? Vicky

Thanks guys.Yes,I'd love to do another meet/grab 'n go deal but I think last year was the peak for interest for this area-for the old stuff I mean.

I'd like to be out of there by the months end but I expect to have to pay for July.I think I have to give them a full month notice....anyhow,a huge blow out would be cool but I kind of need to organize before the herd tramples the garden.

I'm not tossing in the towel,you gotta know that,but I will be significantly reducing the amount of B/S I'll be keeping from now on.Our place(the workshop) is also home for all our camping stuff,recreational stuff,kids stuff,out of season clothes,furniture we just can't use right now,compressors,ladders,tools,etc.....so I'd like to get most of that stuff more consolidated and ready to ROLL.

same for the Subaru stuff.

Total sickness Saturday.Stop by anytime I should be there all day.

230 Woodmont Rd. Milford,CT

Exit 40 either direction.

From north take left,under highway,go straight through intersection,just after the Dunkin Donuts,turn into the small industrial park.You'll find me.

From South take left at end of exit,go to intersection and go right.Just after the Drunkin Dognuts.....

Could use help with several projects.Or stop by and hang out.All welcome,no skills required.

Bump

Thanks Brusbros for offering,and a few others as well.

I know it's tough for me to get time lately so I understand if we just can't seem to get together.New gig,much to do....and the kids too.

Nights are best for me for anyone wishing to help out.

Don't forget the good part-there's always parts to go home with you for helping and most likely I'll have food/beer/beverages...and you get to hear some of my best jokes......and witness hilarious ball breaking if Andrew and I are in form.