Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Burned!!

My point with the warranty question was, even if he does manage to file a "class action" suit, (does he know what "class action" means?) if he has off-roaded the car your warranty is void the day he bought it anyway, despite now being a year outside of the warranty period.

Whatever happened with the first case here?

Edited by Fairtax4me

Burned!!

My point with the warranty question was, even if he does manage to file a "class action" suit, (does he know what "class action" means?) if he has off-roaded the car your warranty is void the day he bought it anyway, despite now being a year outside of the warranty period.

Whatever happened with the first case here?

1) Second guy is a nut case. Plain and simple.  (We get more than you could imagine.)  I'm ignoring him because he's also an idiot and apparently a full bubble off center. 

2) First case:  still waiting for him to take it to have it diagnosed.  Haven't heard anything from him for several weeks now since my last reply to him.  As I told him, both here and in BBB communications, IF it is our issue, we will stand behind our work.  BBB closed the case because he didn't bother to respond to them the last time.   I sincerely do not believe it is our fault, because it is electronic and intermittent, not mechanical.  I'll update that IF he ever gets back to me. (Thanks for asking!)