Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Group buy - Rear diff bushings

I'm in, both for purchases as well as the engineering side if we have to make/modify some.  I'll get some dimensions and check the Whiteline Australia catalog for something that may work. If we only find 1 single good OEM one, we may be able to find something currently in production that may only require some cutting/trimming to fit.

Edited by djcommie

Since I felt like doing mine, I ordered every bushing for my 78's rear eng and will be taking dimensions and such for them. I did find out that the 'stopper' end bushing for them is the same as the later cars, part number: 622010001. I'll get number and try to cross reference an existing part. 

I'll do a Google Sketchup drawing sometime with them, the interesting thing is that the outrigger (moustache bar) bushings are the same as the front hanger mount bushings. In addition to that part about the stopper bushings being the same as later cars, in addition to the fact that I could actually get the Gen 1 bushings might mean we don't have to make them except for performance versions of high durometer urethane.