Ultimate Subaru Message Board

FS: 88 EA82 wagon NEW ZEALAND

Hi all, I know there's a few guys in NZ on these forums so thought I'd post up my Leone/Omega I have for sale.

Car is located in Christchurch in the South Island.

Just acquired a 2000 turbo Forester so need to make space - sad to see the old girl go but what can you do!

389630524.jpg

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=901907915

Mods, if this is the wrong place let me know and I'll move it.

Cheers!

would love to buy that from you but i seem to be in another country lol. love the rims, and red trim that says Subaru on it, interesting rear bumper, can't forget those headlight washers, higher roof, interesting factory radio, wrong sided steering wheel which would be cool to have something different and front mudflaps that ive never seen before.

also try posting here, you'll probably have better luck.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/forum/52-vehicles-subaru-for-sale-trade-or-wanted/

yes you posted in the wrong section but it will most likely stay here.

would love to buy that from you but i seem to be in another country lol. love the rims, and red trim that says Subaru on it, interesting rear bumper, can't forget those headlight washers, higher roof, interesting factory radio, wrong sided steering wheel which would be cool to have something different and front mudflaps that ive never seen before.

also try posting here, you'll probably have better luck.
http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/forum/52-vehicles-subaru-for-sale-trade-or-wanted/
yes you posted in the wrong section but it will most likely stay here.

Yeah she's a bit of a beast - it's a New Zealand new model so they're a bit quirky, only one reverse light, high roof, other bits and bobs. Will be sad to see it go - it's probably one of those things I'll regret doing in a few years but needs to be done. Cheers for looking!

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!  I live in Dunedin and i would be so keen on buying it from you I have one very similar but is a 1986 and has a ea71 engine. 

Any chance you would swap for a Honda integra? I really want your subaru.

Sorry mate, I've just acquired a new turbo Forester so have no more room, plus I'm not much of a Honda fan. Been a bit of interest on Trademe but let me know if you can get close to the number I've put on it - I'd be stoked to sell it to another Subaru fan!

Edited by rxleone

Yep thats cool as I have my mind set on getting it, I will try to get some cash together. This is my leone very similar only is fwd and ea71 1600cc

Nice wheels! Where'd you find them? Are they still 4x140mm stud pattern?

Nice wheels! Where'd you find them? Are they still 4x140mm stud pattern?

Yeah they were nice wheels, suited the red wagon really well i think and yep they were modified 4x140 so had welded centers. Too bad i sold them :(  atleast it was to another subaru fan :P