Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I have a low mileage 78 subaru wagon complete part out.

Hello there, I am new to this forum but not new to the love of imports from the 70's and 80's. Here I have a very clean, low mileage, body, and interior 1978 subaru wagon. The production date of the car is 11/77 with 70k on it. It is a FWD model auto trans. It was stored inside and hardly driven. The dashboard is mint. The interior is near perfect. The body panels are clean,the fenders are clean, the doors and door panels are perfect (including the hatch and all the glass). The seats are super clean with only one small hole in the drivers bottom the size of a pea. The interior panels and seat color is blue. The body is silver. The bumpers and rubber end caps are near perfect. Front grill all the marker lights,headlights, tail lights are perfect. No sun fade no cracks. All four matching wheels, center caps, beauty rings and tires near perfect. Gauges all work and look great,factory am radio works, dome light, headliner etc etc.. basically if you need a part for the body or interior I probably have a super clean one that works and looks like new. However the underside of this car is as crisp as a potato chip. It's fried. It was always stored indoors and did more sitting than driving so the underneath is gone. All the steering and suspension is there but I can not guarantee there worthiness. The engine runs and transmission works in all the gears. I moved it around, but the brake line was broke so I didn't go far or fast. I hate to part out a beautiful body such as this but I figured it was better than having all these good working parts go to waste. I will post some pictures, let me know what you want and we will go from there. Thanks for reading my essay ☺

post-58737-0-61552700-1434079235_thumb.png

post-58737-0-98556900-1434079278_thumb.png

I want all of it lol, what colour is the headlining? do you reckon itll be easy enough to get out in one piece and ship to the uk for me?

i might be interested in all the roof rack hardware too  :)

Edited by petey

Don't worry too much it will go nice on the 510 wagon :)

Does the soob have rear mudflaps? If it does I will have them, along with the rear side markers, rear door handles ( the little ones to shut the doors with inside) and the scraper seals off all 4 doors and a complete lock/key set if all that is still availible?

Edited by petey