Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello From NWRS!

Hello everyone!

We here at NWRallySports would just like to say hello to this new forum community! Although we are new to this forum, we are no strangers in the Subaru community. Our technicians have over a decade in Subaru specialty and we host all the greatest brands and products in our online store.

You can view our products at NWRallySports.com and feel free to follow our Facebook page and other social media outputs! Our owner just got done with a '91 Legacy Turbo build that you can view and we will be covering a lot more of our builds and customer rides this summer! Also, we will be producing new content such as our "Ask a tech" threads and new shop videos to let you guys drool over these cars as much as we do!

If you have any questions on what we can do for you, or you cannot find a specific part you are looking for, email or call to contact us and we will be happy to help!

Cheers,

NWRS

Hi Mike,

Yes we do carry the EJ2EA oil adapter line, however we are currently out of stock at the moment. If members (on this forum specifically) generate enough interest though, we would be happy to not only restock them, but also give a great deal on the price! (To everyone who contacts me)

If anyone interested would like to shoot me a PM or post on this thread so I can get a head count, I'd be happy to get the order going!

We also have our own NWRS Oil Feed Line Kits that have been very popular lately!

Cheers,

NWRS