Ultimate Subaru Message Board

has anyone delt with Subaruonlineparts.com?

I am looking for my parts for the Duty C replacement project and came across this place.  Prices are not bad, the dealer in Stroudsburg wants $170.00 just for the seleniod alone,  plus he is being told that there are 2 $40.00 wireing harnesses that need to go with the part.  I am now totally confused by what he is telling me.

Any suggestions people?

Mark

There are a number of on-line parts dealers that are actually based out of Subaru dealerships.

SubaruPartsForYou.com is local to me here in CT so I can walk in and ask for the internet or shop price.

They are very helpful so if you are unsure, give them a call. Ask for John and mention USMB as they do run specials now and again with free shipping offers.

I forget the name but there was another such dealership/online seller local to NJ that I used a few years ago before my local dealer got into the game.

Subarupartsforyou.com    All parts for the Duty C project $123.33 shipped to the door here in PA.   Nice website. Exploded drawings of the parts I needed.  Very pleased. 

Thanks again very much!!!!

Mark