Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Cont. Saga: Drying Tears over Accident

Thanks again guys and gals for the kind words and good ideas regarding getting what my Sub XT Turbo is worth from Insurance. I posted first over on the parts forum thinking I was here....... Anyway wanted to let you guys know that the Insurance is coming thru with 1,833 for the wrecked Sub and I opted to buy it back at salvage. I am planning to keep engine and trans for another Subaru! But, I will have a lot of other parts available. Shipping from Norfolk, Va.

Linda

Thanks again guys and gals for the kind words and good ideas regarding getting what my Sub XT Turbo is worth from Insurance. I posted first over on the parts forum thinking I was here....... Anyway wanted to let you guys know that the Insurance is coming thru with 1,833 for the wrecked Sub and I opted to buy it back at salvage. I am planning to keep engine and trans for another Subaru! But, I will have a lot of other parts available. Shipping from Norfolk, Va.

Linda

look at the subaru on emay xt with alot of mods its also on the fourm here in the market place. looks like it could be your ticket. pluse you will have a parts car for motor stuff.