Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My CV is Failing... Time for a New one

The tech term is ball joint separator, and thats not a bad idea at all either. I have have air tools so Im not really sure if I even have an old pickle fork for under my toolbox still. But what I can say for sure is Subasaurus is either single, or has a really lax significant other, dirty tools on the carpet... Oh, that would be a death-able offense in my house, and I usually choose life. Gave me a laugh :)

• Like 2

The tech term is ball joint separator, and thats not a bad idea at all either. I have have air tools so Im not really sure if I even have an old pickle fork for under my toolbox still. But what I can say for sure is Subasaurus is either single, or has a really lax significant other, dirty tools on the carpet... Oh, that would be a death-able offense in my house, and I usually choose life. Gave me a laugh :)

alittle about me, 20years old, having 7 old Subarus(4being parts cars and 3 about to see the crusher since they are compleately gutted) living in an apartment complex pulling engines from my cars using my friends winch wrapped from a tree (i own no power tools except a dewalt drill but i do have plenty of manual tools), used to live in a house till parents divorced, my mother sold everything including my tools, clothes and bed, she was pissed off i chose to live with my dad when i was 15, (she wanted child support money) so having a mother is out of the question, I started over with my father (currently living with him) i just try to make the most of what i have gathered at garage sales and peoples "junk", father being a painter in an apt complex and me working at oreilly's doesn't make much, when you loose everything, you learn to be a hoarder and appreciate things to their maximum potential and double triple check if something is actually trash, also having a gf isn't cheap either, especially being with her since we were 13years old...

hope this clears things up a bit :)

oh and about the carpet, dog peed on the carpet, don't care for it much anymore, plus it aint even my carpet, and we've been at that apt for more than 4years so were due for a free carpet change anyways, i would never place dirty tools on the floor if i was in a house thats for sure. just that the lockwasher that goes on the hub was in my closet and i was in a rush this morning so where else than the floor where theres nothing in the way.

Thanks for wondering about me :P

Edited by Subasaurus