Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello all. Besides subaru's on line pay for info website, where can one get written (or cd) material on repair and maintance for a 2015 Forester? I can't even get a Haynes manual for the car. I can't even fine simple things like road wheel torque for bolts or anything....Thanks for any and all help.

Most of the Subaru manuals for the latest cars are now digital... 

As far as I know, dealerships don't even get 'hard' copies of the manuals unless they specifically ask for them.

Make friends with with a tech at a Subaru dealership and ask him/her to print what you need  ;) .

Edited by belacane

seems to me that lug nut torque and spark plug type/number should be in the owners manual, as well as a plethora of other info such as fuse types and sizes, various bulbs, tire info, oil and coolant info, etc, etc...

Not necessarily.

Owner's manuals have been seriously 'dumbed down' as of late, meaning they do not include much maint. information any more.

However, you can call a parts department at a Subaru dealerships and get the OE plug part #, coolant type, bulb information...etc. Any auto parts store will have similar information on after-market parts.

As for lug torque, on Subarus (and most vehicles these days) it's about 90ftlbs. 

Regarding coolant, 2009+ Subaru's use the blue 'super long life' coolant from Subaru (it's supposed to be good for 100k+ miles)

Anything before that uses the classic 'green coolant' that is recommended to change every 60k miles (or something close to that).